Tuesday, March 16, 2010

some news

Hey guys!
Hope you're having a good week so far!

I just have a couple of updates for you:

1- Please try and sign up for a time to meet with me. I'm just asking for about 30 minutes-- and it's just a small time frame in which I can talk to you and get to know you better (and where you are in your faith, etc.)

2-I'm coming up with some fun events for us to do- so stay tuned on that. ALSO please list in the comment sections some fun activities you'd like to do during youth group time (or even on another night (i.e. friday or saturday). This is to help me make sure we're all having fun. :) I may not pick what you list, but as long as it's safe and includes everyone, I don't see why we wouldn't do it... so plesae tell me your thoughts!!!

3-You will be getting your donuts this Sunday!!! We are also serving breakfast at the church this Sunday, so don't forget the juices!!! And be there to pick up your donuts!

love you guys!!!
-your youth leader,
Kel

No comments:

Post a Comment