Thursday, February 25, 2010

Welcome!!!!!

Hi everyone! I thought this would be a fun and interesting way to stay connected. :)

What I intend on having on this site for you.
- discussions on God, Jesus, etc.
- notes from Bible Study, so that you can stay connected even if you missed a week
- event updates (which can also be found on our facebook page!)
- etc.
(If you've never blogged before or used blogger, just add your thoughts/discussions to the comment sections!)

This space is for you the youth! I want it to be a place where you can share your thoughts, beliefs and just connect with each other. So please, only positive and affirming comments!!

I have a TON of updates for yall--which I promise to share really soon. So stay tuned.

I'm excited.

love,
your youth pastor!!!
-kellie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment